- MBA Responsible Management for a Sustainable World
- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
Gal Harmat holds a Ph.D. in Gender Analysis of Peace Education and Dialogue encounters from Nitra University (Slovakia) and a M.A. in Gender and Peacebuilding from the University for Peace (Costa Rica). She was a professor in conflict transformation, peace education and gender and Co-Director of the Social Justice and Peace Education Teachers Training Program, Kibbutzim Teachers College in Tel Aviv (Israel). She has also been teaching in the World Peace Academy (University of Basel), the European Peace University (Austria), and the Arts and Social Change College (Israel). As a Gender and Peacebuilding Specialist, she has extensive experience in training, conflict analysis, dialogue facilitation, capacity building, peace education, research, gender empowerment and gender mainstreaming since 1998 in various countries in Eastern Europe, Africa, and West and South East Asia. Her consultancies include intergovernmental organizations (e.g. OSCE, UN Women, UNDP, and the Council of Europe), and various international and regional NGOs (e.g. Non Violent Peace Force, Friends of the Earth Middle East; Peres Centre for Peace).
- Harmat, G. (2013). Obedient, Beautiful and Silent. In Mijares, S. G., Rafea, A., and Angha, N. (eds.) A Force Such as the World Has Never Known: Women Creating Change. Toronto: Inanna Publications and Education Inc.
- Harmat, G. (2013). The Great Educators - Why is she sleeping?, Hed ha Khinuch, 87 (01).