- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
Dr. Kanade is the Head of the Department of International Law and Human Rights at UPEACE, and is the Director of the UPEACE Human Rights Centre. He holds a Ph.D. in Peace and Conflict Studies with a specialization in Human Rights (Multilateral Trading System and Human Rights: A Governance Space Theory on Linkages) and a Masters degree in International Law and the Settlement of Disputes from UPEACE. He also holds a LL.B. from Nagpur University, India. Prior to joining UPEACE in 2009, Mihir practiced for 6 years as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of India and the Bombay High Court, focusing on issues of fundamental human rights violations. His principal area of academic research is Globalization and Human Rights.
- Kanade, M. (2012). “Human Rights and Multilateral Trade: A Pragmatic Approach to Understanding the Linkages”, (2012) J. JURIS 389.
- Kanade, M. (2014). UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights: Presenting the Problem as the Solution, in ‘The Earth Charter, Ecological Integrity, and Social Movements’. Eds. Mirian Villela and Laura Westra. Routledge. 2014. Chapter 4.