- MBA Responsible Management for a Sustainable World
- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
Ross Ryan holds degrees in Political Science and Literature from McMaster University (Canada) and an M.A. degree in Environmental Security and Peace from the University for Peace (Costa Rica). He is Chief Editor of the Peace and Conflict Monitor and Managing Editor of the Peace and Conflict Review, as well as Instructor in the Department of Peace and Conflict Studies and Liasion of the Media, Peace and Conflict Studies Programme. He is currently working on a research project entitled “Information Technology, Civic Engagement, and the Cyber-Ethnography of Peace Movements”.
- Ryan, R. (2014). Opening the Culture of Peace: Global Civil Society in the Age of FOSS. Perspectivas Internacionales vol. 10, issue 1. p 129-157.
- Ryan, R. (2014). Open Access Publishing in the Field of Peace and Conflict Studies. Peace Review: A Journal of Social Justice vol. 26, issue 4.