- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
The University for Peace (UPEACE) offers graduate students from other institutions the opportunity to enroll in UPEACE courses for credit held during the first semester (mid-August to mid-December), or the second semester (January to mid-July).
SAP is a unique opportunity to participate in a multicultural learning community comprised of participants, faculty and staff from around the world. Courses are taught in English.
- Online Application Form
- Official letter from the home university granting approval of courses to be taken at UPEACE through the SAP modality and to be transferred back to the home university.
- Undergraduate Transcript.
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of the CV
- Copy of the passport
Fees and Payment Deadlines
- For the academic years 2016 - 2017 and 2017 -2018, the cost is $425 per credit plus $50 USD for administrative fees per credit.
- Billing will proceed when the online registration form is received.
UPEACE can provide assistance in finding housing in Ciudad Colón or nearby areas.
For further information please contact email@example.com