- UNICRI LLM
- Brandeis University/UPEACE Dual MA programme
- HUFS-UPEACE Dual Master’s Programme
- Innsbruck University
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
- International University of Monaco
- American University / UPEACE Dual MA Programme NRSD
- Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
- Departamento de Estudios Regionales
Environment and Development
- Environment, Development and Peace
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Water Cooperation and Diplomacy - Joint Educational Programme
- International Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Programmes and Course Calendar
- Online Education
- Other studies at UPEACE
- Doctoral Programme
- Online Application Form
- Graduate participants must submit scanned or fax copy of their undergraduate degree.
- Undergraduate participants must submit an undergraduate transcript.
- An English Language Proficiency Test Report is required for all participants from non-English-speaking countries. The following English Proficiency Tests are accepted:
Band of 7
Paper based TOEFL (PBT)
Computer based TOEFL (CBT)
Internet Based TOEFL (IBT)
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume: participants must send a copy of their CV / Resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scanned/Faxed passport copy: Participants must provide a clear copy of their passport that contains the following information: name, photo, birth date, place of birth, issuance, and expiration date.
Contact us at email@example.com