This course is offered onsite at the UPEACE campus in Costa Rica.
It will cover the following topics:
- Educating in a Changing World: Principles, concepts, frameworks and methodologies for educating in a fast-changing world.
- Pedagogies for the 21st Century: The most suitable teaching and learning strategies in an era where content is freely accessible, information overload is the norm, and ‘making things stick’ is an art.
- Design Thinking: Applying the principles of design thinking for educators who are ready to implement their ideas and build innovative learning environments.
- Global Citizenship: Case studies, frameworks, and tools to enable participants to integrate the values of global citizenship, environmental consciousness, and social justice into their future projects.
- Storytelling and pitching: As ‘edupreneurs’ or innovators in educational change, this course will help you communicate your story to connect with the hearts and minds of your audience.