The following are the main components of UPEACE’s academic programmes. Please click in each “Title” to have more information:
- Master's Programmes
- Environment Development and Peace
- Specialization in Environmental Security and Governance
- Specialization in Sustainable Natural Resource Management
- Specialization in Climate Change Policy
- Specialization in Sustainable Food Systems
- Responsible Management and Sustainable Economic Development
- Natural Resources and Sustainable Development - (Dual Degree with American University)
- Department of International Law:
- Online Education
Our online graduate courses can be taken for training purposes, or for credit towards an online MA. The Distance Education Programme offers:
The UPEACE Doctoral Programme seeks to provide candidates with a holistic and interdisciplinary understanding of diverse themes and problems in peace and conflict studies as well as strategies in peacebuilding.
Offers graduate students from other institutions the opportunity to enroll in UPEACE courses for credit offered during a semester. This programme provides a unique opportunity to participate in a multicultural learning community comprised of participants, faculty and staff from around the world.
UPEACE accepts academically advanced undergraduate students in all of its individual graduate courses, on a case-by-case basis. UPEACE will award such students graduate-level credits for successful completion of these courses.
The University for Peace works in partnership with several renowned universities around the world to offer students a unique dual Master’s degree.
UPEACE has special academic programmes with other universities around the world. Each programme has one-of-a-kind elements in order to ensure an innovative offering targeted to students who would like to undertake studies in different parts of the world.